Recent content by Jtchap

  1. J

    Goal zero boulder 100 briefcase. New. $275. NC

    Trade for apple carplay Do you still have this and would you trade for a beatsonic apple carplay setup works in 5th gens. Located in virginia beach if thats doable.
  2. J

    I JUST missed Apple Carplay...

    Dropped price for my beatsonic carplay setup. 350 obo including shipping.... its posted in classifieds as well with pics.... virginia beach
  3. J

    I JUST missed Apple Carplay...

    9 months old and im looking to get 380
  4. J

    I JUST missed Apple Carplay...

    I’m selling my beatsonic setup ... worked great but need funds to fund overland trailer setup. Located in virginia beach if interested
  5. J

    WTB: T9 headunit for 5th gen

    Gonna sell my beatsonic carplay android auto kit to fund towing parts if you are interested. Located in virginia and can do venmo,paypal etc....
  6. J

    WTB: Black Gen 5 Rook Rack End-Caps

    If you still need some im selling mine for 50 plus shipping
  7. J

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Black roof rail caps Black roof rail end caps from 2015 trail edition. Located in virginia beach. Selling all 4 for 50. Prefer not to ship but if need be itll be 50 plus shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top