Recent content by justind2405

  1. J

    DIY: Roof Rack Delete (w/ pics)

    I might just be overlooking it in this thread, but where di you order the parts from?
  2. J

    Squirrly/loose Steering

    So do you recommend getting upgraded UCA's?
  3. J

    Squirrly/loose Steering

    Thanks, im going to get an alignment after I install my daystar spacer. Just don't know how much caster it needs to be set at or whatnot.
  4. J

    Squirrly/loose Steering

    bump, any one else got any info?
  5. J

    Squirrly/loose Steering

    Thanks for the info guys. Ill dig a little more and do some more research on caster and what not. It's almost like it's wobbly or goes kind of in a squiggly line type of track. Like left right left right, never just to one side.
  6. J

    Squirrly/loose Steering

    Even if the wind was neglible? Just felt like it was more than just wind.
  7. J

    Squirrly/loose Steering

    Hey guys, still new here and trying to sift through all the info. I've got a 2011 4runner sr5 and its all great, but ive noticed when on interstate at 60+ mph it feels as if the steering is kinda of loose/wobbly/squirrly. Best way i can describe it is almost like a draft off a big rig kind of...
  8. J

    In dash screen/backup cam opinions

    Thanks for the response. Most likely will do a shop install but want to buy the parts myself as opposed to getting them higher at a shop. DOn't have a lot of know how on installs or time due to work.
  9. J

    In dash screen/backup cam opinions

    I just bought a new to me 2011 4runner sr5. Looking to install an in dash unit that also has nav and a backup camera. Just looking to get opinions on what are some good units or personal experinces with certain ones. I am open to options but trying to not break the bank if possible. Thanks guys...
  10. J

    Buy or RUN AWAY?

    That seems way high. I just bought an 11 SR5 for 25,500 with only 40k miles on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top