Recent content by Keanu

  1. K

    Borla Exhaust on 2018 4R Off Road

    Would you mind sending me a link to the thread? I’ve tried looking at your posts and started threads but couldn’t find it. Thanks!
  2. K

    Borla Exhaust on 2018 4R Off Road

    Hello everyone, I’ve recently become a 4Runner owner and have been using this forum to help me learn about my new SUV and make decisions on what modifications I should make so I finally decided to make an account. I’m looking to replace the stock exhaust with a cat back and really liked the...
  3. K

    Off-roading Tips

    Thank you for the tips. I just recently bought a 4R and plan on getting in to off roading eventually. Hopefully I can find a club or some people to teach me how to off road as I have no idea and don’t want to end up ruining my brand new 4R!
  4. K

    How many post to make a classified thread??

    Bump for post count
  5. K

    Audio Upgrade?

    I just recently replaced speakers in my 4runner. I have all of the speakers powered by an amp with an extra channel for when I make the decision to install a sub. I made sure to keep my factory head unit in and, when I asked the guy who did the installation, he told me that there shouldn’t be a...
  6. K

    Trail upgrade to Pro grill

    Looks good! I’m a huge fan of the TRD Pro grille but couldn’t justify the extra thousands of dollars as I’m a beginner when it comes to off roading so I bought a TRD Off Road instead.
  7. K

    New to thread and new 4Runner owner

    Welcome! I myself am a new 4runner owner and new to the thread as well. Since purchasing my 4runner I’ve read many informational threads to help me make decisions for modifications I’ve done/plan on making. Finally decided to make an account. Good luck with your new 4runner!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top