Recent content by kingnba6

  1. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    what year is that steering wheel from? and any other mods needed to install it? very nice!!
  2. K

    4th Gen Suspension Options/FAQ

    I did the daystar lift without replacing the rear springs but i did replace all the struts and front coils and the truck is squatting in the rear. So I would suggest replacing rear springs too.
  3. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Did a big overhaul this weekend which included, wheel spacers, new struts along with daystar leveling kit, front calipers, rotors and pads with fluid flush.
  4. K

    "Smokers Kit" + USB Mod

    Smokers kit is a great piece to install. I do already have the dual usb socket in the switch slot.
  5. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    smoker tray mod
  6. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    I've carried some wood planks, plywood and drywall, held up great.
  7. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Roof Rack XPro Toyota 4Runner 2004-2009/4th Generation | IMUR4WD IMUR 4WD is the company.
  8. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Installed and wired up the roof rack LED bars.
  9. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Installed the roof rack.
  10. K

    How to make spare chipped keys

    I got that off eBay and programmed it myself, remote and transponder.
  11. K

    DIY: Interior LED swap (cluster, HVAC, switches, window, *steering wheel)

    I had the same issue, any link to working LEDs for the display?
  12. K

    Head Unit Ideas

    I like the android unit for the 4runner.
  13. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    It's easier with a garage. :angel:
  14. K

    Radio Upgrades... Let see them.

    I like the android unit a lot. The price, quality and features are a no brainer for the price point. The OEM fitment and style are the main reason I used this unit.
  15. K

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    ATF drain and fill with tire rotation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top