Recent content by Lemming

  1. L

    Want to add a Valet key.

    I have 2 remote keys for a 16 SR5. Looking to add 1 Valet key. I want valet size so its smaller in profile and cheaper. Can I program the key to the gen5 without techstream? Any suggestions on where to get the key? thx
  2. L

    For Sale: Toyota OEM roof rack crossbars.

    Fresh off a 2026 ORP. Will fit GEN6 4Runner, and maybe others. Like new condition. Came as a PIO. Asking $225 or BRO. Cash or Venmo. Pick up is in Southern RI.
  3. L

    Able to buy less than stick on 2026?

    The turbo spool is one of my favorite things on the gen6. Hearing it and feeling it.
  4. L

    Able to buy less than stick on 2026?

    I came from a gen4. I had the same concerns. But, those concerns were immediately gone after test driving a gen6. My gen4 is gone, and I have a 26 ORP in my driveway. Everytime I drive it, I think about how I almost poo-poo'd it. Im so glad i test drove 1. In my opinion, the gen6 is better...
  5. L

    Do exhaust fumes still enter through the open rear window

    Im have Gen4 that does this quite noticeably, especially under acceleration, but it stinks all the time. just picked up a gen6 and I smell nothing., Maybe my sense of smell is fried from my gen4?
  6. L

    2007 Front CV axle Replacement labor cost?

    IF they take them for a core. they sound un-rebuildable.
  7. L

    Frame Rust Evaluation

    Just a moment... Never used these guys, but they seem well rated. Far from Maryland, but not too crazy.
  8. L

    Looking for help to ID center caps for wheels

    Any chance you know the part number of the caps that worked for you?
  9. L

    Looking for help to ID center caps for wheels

    I ordered 4 PT998-34221-2F (which supercede PT280-34221-F2), and they are just too big. Looking for a smaller version. Not an easy quest.
  10. L

    Looking for help to ID center caps for wheels

    Looking for help to identify which center cap for my wheels. The previous owner bought the rims two years ago at Town Fair Tire. I have the receipt, it says: 17x8, TRD 4 RUNNER-REMAN, IBM# 02253, PKG 168 The tire sizes on the rims are 265/65R17T, TOYO Open Country H/T II I happened to be...
  11. L

    Dead engine wiring harness?

    I'd definitely want a second opinion. But if that really is the fix,and you aren't going to fix it yourself, the 4runner is mechanically totaled.
  12. L

    Replaced sway bar links, swimming all over the place now

    Did you tighten them up correctly?
  13. L

    Bad Rear Wheel Bearings??

    I had a noise in my rear end like youre describing. I changed the oil to 75w-140 and added a bottle of Bar Leaks Diff repair. It quieted the sound down for 5K miles. But, it did not fix my problem. Im currently waiting for my 4R back while a shop is swapping out the rear axle with a used unit.
  14. L

    Set-up for sleeping in the back of the Gen6

    Ive seen those. And it might be easier if I were considering the hybrid T4R, but I'm not currently. The 2 row version of the T4R just looks unworkable, unless I entireley remove a rear seat, which I do not want to do.
  15. L

    Set-up for sleeping in the back of the Gen6

    I havent seen a 6th gen in person yet. But I am trying to determine which non-hybrid version offers a chance to sleep in the back, with or without the 3rd row. From what I can tell online, theres no chance to sleep in the back with just a two row, unless a rear sear is removed. Even people 5...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,546
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top