Recent content by maozer

  1. M

    Wheeler's T-12 & New T-13 Rear Lift Coils!

    Are you guys using the 10mm trim packer/spacer on the driver side for both the front and rear or just the rear?
  2. M

    OEM Audio + 5th Gen 4Runner audio system

    It was a bit pricey, but I am satisfied overall. I've had this system for over a year now and still enjoy the much improved sound quality every day!
  3. M

    WFO9 Supercharger Install and results thread

    what type of estimated increased power output can you expect with this SC?
  4. M

    OEM Audio + 5th Gen 4Runner audio system

    Any recent reviews of this system? Close to pulling the trigger on it. Thanks!
  5. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Stockton Toyota
  6. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Got below invoice outside of the Bay Area!
  7. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I got a below invoice unit at Stockton Toyota in Northern CA. PM me if you want the contact I worked with.
  8. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    If anyone in the Bay Area is interested in my allotted MGM ORP (MSRP $42,699), PM me. I purchased from another dealer so you can reach out to the dealer directly. This unit was on reserve for me and will be at the dealership on Friday.
  9. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Invoice pricing in Northern CA is considered a good deal :sobbing:
  10. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    where did you purchase the car from?
  11. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I'm searching for an Off Road too in the Bay Area and noticed a large disparity in the discounts offered.
  12. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    Would you be able to PM me the rep you worked with? Thanks!
  13. M

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I'm trying to get a decent price on a '16 TEP in the Bay Area and most dealers aren't budging below invoice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,602
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top