Recent content by mario4r

  1. M

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    where did you get your headlights done??
  2. M

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Where did you get your headlights done??
  3. M

    Tonka 4Runner

  4. M

    Are wheel spacers SAFE??

    Thats exactly what they told me too.. after that i said it looks good the way it is without spacers..lol I might return them and wait to buy some better offset wheels..
  5. M

    Are wheel spacers SAFE??

    I actually got the 1.25" spidertrax since I saw mostly everyone say they were good quality
  6. M

    Are wheel spacers SAFE??

    When to install new tires I had ordered a lift a couple days before I told the tire guy if they could put the spacers since they were going to mount the new tires.. He said they cant do it because spacers are dangerous a wheel could fall out or it could vibrate or affect the truck in the long...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top