Recent content by Mentalmodel

  1. M

    2nd Gen Part Name

    What is the rubber piece that is inside the fender, between the motor and fender well called?
  2. M

    1995 4Runner Lock Question

    Ok. Thank you for answering.
  3. M

    1995 4Runner Lock Question

    When inside, if my arm locks the driver door, I have to unlock the doors to get out. Is there a fix for this? Every other car I have had, it doesn't matter if the doors are locked, you pull the handle and it opens without having to unlock it first.
  4. M

    1995 4Runner Door Locks

    Hi, Can you help me? I wanted to know if you can open the doors from the inside when locked without having to unlock the door. All of the other cars and trucks I have had, allow you to open the door from the inside even when locked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top