1995 4Runner Door Locks

Mentalmodel

New member
Hi,

Can you help me?

I wanted to know if you can open the doors from the inside when locked without having to unlock the door.

All of the other cars and trucks I have had, allow you to open the door from the inside even when locked.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to T4R, I'm going to move your question to the 3rd Gen section where you should get an answer quicker.
 
Hi,

Can you help me?

I wanted to know if you can open the doors from the inside when locked without having to unlock the door.

All of the other cars and trucks I have had, allow you to open the door from the inside even when locked.

No Toyota that I am aware of has this feature, maybe some old old rigs, but dating back to 1984 the 4Runner has never had this feature. Once its locked, its locked and you cannot open the door from the inside until its unlocked.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top