Recent content by mndart

  1. M

    Sanity check: Instrument and dash panel lighting (night driving)

    Thanks Thanks to all for the replies. If I am insane, at least I know it isn't tied to these lights not being backlit!! :zoom:
  2. M

    Sanity check: Instrument and dash panel lighting (night driving)

    Question to the 5th gen group, particularly 2015 if it matters. I noticed last night I have no instrument lighting for ease of finding the Mirror Adjustment buttons/switch and the instrument lighting dimmer. I have been searching the manual for info and can't find sh*t. I attached the drawing...
  3. M

    Recall 16V577000? and 2 others?

    Has anyone received anything on this? I stumbled upon this searching for some info on spark plugs. Recall= exhaust tip https://repairpal.com/recall/16V577000 recall = billet grille https://repairpal.com/recall/17V763000 I saw a 3rd for the fake hood scoop loosening. When I check here it says...
  4. M

    update microSD navigation maps

    If $150 year 1 and $59 p/y thereafter for Garmin updates is far more palatable.
  5. M

    update microSD navigation maps

    Dave, I found this in your original thread... From: Icantdrive55: "if you guys read that PDF in the link, the software charges for the updates, shows $150 right there." https://static.garmincdn.com/autoOem/toyota/docs/en.pdf So, back to square one... which for me is Toyota upgrades or Garmin...
  6. M

    update microSD navigation maps

    Site: toyota.garmin.com/toyota/ The nav in my SR5P is pathetic. I doesn't locate a 40 year old address on a common road in a nearby suburb. I was checking into upgrading my nav :moony: . F$%& the hundreds of dollars Toyota wants for this. :gun4: That is NEVER going to happen. So, I ran across...
  7. M

    Radio / Nav Rebooting

    I went to this site to get the download. I followed the steps and the nav screen showed the version it was going to install, but I don't recall which one it was. https://securedp.toyota.com/download-app/downloads
  8. M

    Wheel came off at 70mph on freeway....

    What a blessing that nobody was hurt, or worse. I nearly had the same thing happen to me in my MDX after a tire rotation. Fortunately I noticed weird sounds and vibes from the front right (funny... same location as yours) and pulled into a lot. 2 lugs had come off, 2 others very loose. The front...
  9. M

    Radio / Nav Rebooting

    Thanks to all re the update. I just bought a 15 T4R a couple of weeks ago and began experiencing this problem today. I downloaded the SW and updated the firmware tonight. Hopefully the issue disappears.
  10. M

    Garage door light flashes when programming homelink, but no dice?

    Press Learn, then press/hold HomeLink button This method worked just fine... Beginning with the 2015 T4R parked in garage: Press garage door opener's 'learn' button Press a HomeLink Button and hold for a couple of seconds (with my old LiftMaster Pro, until the garage light flicked off) Press...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top