Recent content by moe2121

  1. M

    no power to rear elocker

    I just installed my new rear e locker, turned it on and it is locked. Can't get it to unlock. I have power to the switch but no power back at the locker motor. Any suggestions. Thanks
  2. M

    Rear Track Bar

    Does anyone know if I can run my stock rear track bar on my 3rd Gen 1997 limited with a 2" body lift and a 3" suspension lift on 35s. Thanks
  3. M

    tires

    I'm running with the big boys, trying to keep up with the rock climbers, looking at a 3" suspension and a 1.5" body lifts, changeing gears to 529. Don't want to cut the body though.
  4. M

    tires

    Want to put 35" tires on 97 ltd, help Have a 97 ltd, want to put 35's on it. Need suggestions on how to do this. thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top