Recent content by mooshu

  1. M

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    The sky was so pretty the other night in Oregon.
  2. M

    Bilstein 5100 Series - 5th Gen

    I had the same exact setup with the Bilstein 1” coils and 5100s set to 1.75 and I really liked the setup. It does Leave some rake however if you are looking for a “leveled” look. I no longer have this exact setup because I wanted to go bigger eventually.
  3. M

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Drove around Mt. Hood with my pooch looking for a campsite.
  4. M

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Just picked up a CVT!
  5. M

    Another Bilstein 5100 question

    No spacers
  6. M

    Another Bilstein 5100 question

    So I had the 2884's installed and I got 3"
  7. M

    Shop rec for lift install near Albany/Corvallis, OR?

    L&C Trucks in Oregon City installed my lift about a month ago and I'm very happy with it! They asked me if mine had KDSS (it doesn't), but they knew about it. I know it's not super close to Albany, but if you can't find anyone else...
  8. M

    Mounting Jerry Cans on Factory Roof Rack

    How does this rack attach? Do you need to buy Rhino cross bars?
  9. M

    Real World MPG with 5th Gen?

    Three weeks after having my lift and AT tires installed I'm averaging 16 mpg
  10. M

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    2016 TR4 Suspension Parts Came off an SR5 with about 6000 miles. Parts are in great condition. Selling Front and rear shocks, springs and UCAs. Selling for $150 obo. Local pickup preferred near Portland, OR.
  11. M

    Post pics of your 4Runner

    All I have for now...
  12. M

    Level 8 MK6

    Not a huge fan of the center caps... oh well, maybe I'll paint them 17x8 0 offset 275/70/17 BFG KO2s
  13. M

    Post your LIFTED pix here!

    First post here! Just got the lift done last week. Haven't had a chance to get many pics because of the rain:smow: Also hoping the rear will settle a bit more. 5100s all around OME 2884 front springs Icon 2" rear springs SPC UCAs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top