Recent content by Nathangman

  1. N

    Deckplate Mod

    have you done the ISR mod? Does that one improve anything like people claim it does.
  2. N

    Deckplate Mod

    that's actually something I've never considered. How hard was the install? All of the forum pictures I have found have been low quality and hard to really see what they're doing.
  3. N

    Deckplate Mod

    I have contemplated doing the deckplate mod for a while now... My only concern is with dirt... It may be a stupid question but before I do it and screw something up I wanted to get you opinions. Will the Mod make it easier for mud and dirt to fly up into my filter and or my air unit? In other...
  4. N

    Possible Group Buy

    Yep, you were right. Talked to him today. He said he wouldn't want another group buy until around summer because of that one. Bummer....
  5. N

    Possible Group Buy

    awesome idea. If you have any information about a group buy, just let me know. I will contact them and see if they have any that are in the making. Thank you for your advice!
  6. N

    Possible Group Buy

    Hey everyone, I just recently joined t4r.org. I figure what better way to choose my first post than a post about a group buy? Very soon I would like to gather a group buy for shrockworks. I know that last year there was a group of us who did it but I would like to do it in the next month so we...
  7. N

    Hello from Central PA!

    Where would that black oval be found? I feel so stupid right now.
  8. N

    Who has had sex in their 4runner?

    Theoretically speaking, I'm sure people have had sex both inside as well as outside the vehicle.
  9. N

    Hello from Central PA!

    I too am very new to this site. After 30 minutes or more trying to figure out how to post something on the forum, I am asking you if you know how. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Any pointers would be awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,580
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top