Recent content by NoDak1999

  1. N

    Where do I install a fuel pump Kill Switch?

    Sir, would you happen to know the location and color of these wires? I'm attempting to do this fuel pump relay kill switch project on my 5th gen 4Runner. Thank you for your time
  2. N

    Where do I install a fuel pump Kill Switch?

    Sir, I have located the bundle of wires running along the driver's side door jam. However I cannot locate the blue / orange wire. Would the wire color be different for a 5th gen 4runner? Thank you for your time
  3. N

    Where do I install a fuel pump Kill Switch?

    Sir, I have a 5th gen 4Runner and I have located the bundle of wires that run along the driver side door jam. However, I must assume that Toyota changed the fuel pump wire color as I do not see a blue/orange wire in the bundle. Would you have any idea what the color of the wire would be in the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top