Recent content by owens.levi

  1. O

    What is this thing I found in my bumper?

    Hey all, While replacing my fog light bulbs I found this thing just rattling around loose in the space behind the bumper on the driver's side. Anyone know what it is?
  2. O

    VSC off, Trac Light, etc. but no check engine

    This happened to me when I plugged in an off-brand OBD code reader. Or rather when I unplugged it. I just rode around with the codes for awhile because I saw the zero point calibration procedure posted here and just noped right out of it. It ended up getting fixed for free after I had my...
  3. O

    Custom Widebody Rear Flares

    Thanks, man! Found em. $85 bucks each though? Ouch! I'll probably still pull the trigger though.
  4. O

    Custom Widebody Rear Flares

    That looks pretty sweet, man. I have to ask where you got those big lower door decals. Love em!
  5. O

    Cupholder inserts

    Update.. I'm really happy with the cupholder insert. I should note that it doesn't click or lock in place, it just has slots that slide down over the existing tabs in the cupholder. But I haven't had any issues with it coming out or letting beverages tilt and spill. I recommend it. And if...
  6. O

    Cupholder inserts

    Hey all, I have seen a cupholder insert around the forum that is 3d printed by a member, and got pretty good reviews. I'm not sure if he's still selling them, but I found an alternative on Etsy that looks pretty good, and also has a little phone slot between the two cupholders. I ordered it...
  7. O

    Center Console LED swap

    Just wanted to say thanks for the detailed post, and the links! I just ordered my bulbs and I can't wait to see the exterior temp at night :whoo:
  8. O

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    What I did today - CV axle Replaced the front passenger side CV axle because when I was installing the Powerstop brakes last week, I noticed a leaking boot. $90 at Autozone got me a new CV axle, and this forum and YouTube university helped me do the job myself, saving $200 I would've paid to a...
  9. O

    Better SAFE Than Sorry..........

    I travel a lot, and I carry. I'd want a vehicle gun safe so that when I go to the bar, etc. I can lock my pistol in a secure place.
  10. O

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Changed out all the cabin lights with LEDs. Sylvania. Also trying to get my post count up to be able to start a new thread :thumb: On another note, I was going to be replacing my headlight assemblies today, but YotaMafia sent me the wrong ones, so that's a bummer. Hopefully they handle the...
  11. O

    Why a 4th gen?

    +1 for the V8! Also, the only thing I had against the 4th gen was the fat lips. Planned to do an off-road bumper setup anyway, and I've already ordered the yotamafia grill, so bingo bango boingo, "problem" solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,566
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top