Recent content by Paragon29er

  1. P

    TRD Off Road vs Premium

    My dealer also searched for a 2019 ORP NO sunroof for me. Have never been a fan of them. I opted for Nautical Blue WITH KDSS. They found one in Chicago about 250 miles away. Like the Softex seats. The heaters get pretty warm, quickly. I'm always cold, so I love the heated seats.
  2. P

    Fuel Pump Recall

    I received a letter from Toyota a while back saying my 2019 ORP was NOT affected by the recall. Today, I input my VIN into the nhtsa site that 02SE provided; mine IS affected. As rageandlove suggested, they are probably expanding the range. The site says the fix isn't ready yet. Knock on...
  3. P

    Post pics of your drawer/storage system

    I love the fuel canister holder. Great work!
  4. P

    No locked gas cap?!

    My last car was a 2016 Subaru Outback. Loved the car. A few times water would freeze around the door making the pop out mechanism inoperable. Would have to dig out a plastic card or credit card to break up the ice a little. Was annoying for me but more than frustrating for some. I don't...
  5. P

    RootBeer Brown 5th Gen.

    This made me LOL. I hadn't heard Shitstain Brown since dating a guy in H.S. that drove a brown Firebird. Brown is under rated.
  6. P

    If you've Ordered a Fifth Gen from a Dealer new, check in here if you're willing to a

    My local dealer found me a 2019 Nautical Blue ORP w/ KDSS no moonroof a few hundred miles away in Chicago---back in July. (no other options either...I didn't want running boards or anything.) They said they had a relationship with that particular dealer and/or region. Worked the deal for me...
  7. P

    Noise from drivers side dash...Just me?

    I'm hearing a noise intermittently as well. Will have to check out the possible solutions now. Just wanted to subscribe to the thread, too. 2019 ORP.
  8. P

    2020 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium

    I did forget to write that I do have KDSS. Yes, the unicorn thing is real. The toyota site wasn't helpful/accurate when I was searching.
  9. P

    2020 4Runner TRD Off-Road Premium

    My local dealer had to reach out to partners 4 hours away (in Chicago) to get my vehicle. Last June I picked up a 2019 ORP w/o a moonroof in Nautical Blue. No extras. Was happy with their willingness to find what I wanted.
  10. P

    The LFD Off Road Thread

    I just installed the 7/8 LFD rack a couple of weeks ago. Requiring 2 tools isn't that big of a deal. While I would love black bolts, I would prefer not paying an extra $60 for them. And I'm so indifferent that I haven't painted the ones that came with it.
  11. P

    The LFD Off Road Thread

    Got my rack and it has been sitting for a few days while I get the time to install it. More specifically...get the time to get help in case I run in to trouble. I've mentioned I'm not mechanically inclined, so I have another question for the group. Directions say to use some silicone when...
  12. P

    The LFD Off Road Thread

    Bummer. I was 2 weeks too early in placing my order. Still looking forward to receiving the rack. Is it sad that I don't have an immediate need for it? (pleasesayno)
  13. P

    The LFD Off Road Thread

    Perfect! Thanks.
  14. P

    The LFD Off Road Thread

    Rail install Tips and Tricks? Just ordered a rack this past weekend after reading all the posts. Sorry if I missed this...does anyone have tips and tricks for installing the rails? I've heard I need to be careful when taking the OEM rack off so the nuts don't fall into the top of the...
  15. P

    My $5 mod in 5 mins.

    The electrical tape is a great idea but too late for me. Mine is working for now. '19 ORP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top