Recent content by pence

  1. pence

    $358 for a key

    Ya you program the buttons and the immobilizer separately. Make sure your key has a G stamped on it or it wont work. Its super tricky to install on a x64 machine running 7,8, or 10, but I got it to work after hours of trials. Win XP will def be your best bet! GL
  2. pence

    $358 for a key

    Where are you located? I can do it for freeeeee :) I bought the $20 TIS Techstream cable and 'found' the software. Its a 10 minute process. I would suggest buying it as there are many other options you can set besides programming a key (rolling down windows/sunroof w/ unlock press on button...
  3. pence

    Tall man

    I'm 6'5 245# and I feel like a free bird in the Gen5 4Runner! Granted, I did come from a 2004 Civic coupe lol. Anyways, I fit just fine. I have always leaned my seat back a bit, compared to my dad who sits at a 90 deg angle back to thighs. They also have the option to raise or lower the seat...
  4. pence

    Bug Deflector

    I got mine on Amazon AVS Bug Deflector for $38 incl free shipping! Mines the one on the left. Parked next to this guy at church. I regret not writing a "Nice Truck!" note :(
  5. pence

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    I was under the impression the interior and exterior was unchanged minus color of TRD Pro??
  6. pence

    Nav and VIM

    Hello friends! Okay, so I know there are a couple of threads on this already, but most are dead, and I had a few specific questions. I really like the idea of using the Wvity-01, as it is an all-in-one solution for bypass,lockout, and video input. The problem is that it is $300+, Not Cool...
  7. pence

    TOYOTA TIS Techstream

    Thats the same version I used. I want to say its under drivers seat an passenger seat... or body. May not be in the customization menu either I had to search around.
  8. pence

    Silver 4runners (pics)

    Daily Driver
  9. pence

    LED interior lights

    I ordered this set from amazon and I couldn't be happier! $21 bucks for entire inside plus 2x tag and 2x reverse. The lights are even brighter than the pics on amazon show! I feel like Will Smith in I am Legend. lol btw I used this guide from youtube as it shows every single point you need to...
  10. pence

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    2015 SR5 with: - XP package(20in black Gunner rims, BF tires, running boards, and blacked out emblems) - Sliding cargo deck -Toyoguard Elite(whatever that is lol) -Entune w/ Nav -Carpet mats(want to buy some Weathertechs) $36,000 Out-the-Door I agree with the guy who said OTD price is the...
  11. pence

    2014 Nav Safety Bypass?

    Would this work to enable the use of A/V input while in motion on entune w/nav 2015 sr5?
  12. pence

    Factory Navigation Override and Unlock Bypass Mod

    Would this work with the A/V option for Entune w/Nav? Say, if I had a Miracast dongle plugged in the back. Would it work while driving?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top