Recent content by Phaseshift

  1. P

    Skid Plates: RCI, CBI, or Other

    dont plan on rock crawling but would like to have full skids on for protection. What's the recommendation for ones with KDSS?
  2. P

    Skid Plates: RCI, CBI, or Other

    I've read that RCI clunks and creaks etc. Does CBI and C4 do the same or they are quiet?
  3. P

    KDSS and lift height question

    So much much info in this one post thank you! I'm in the market right now as well for a suspension kit, what would you recommend nowadays? Don't really have a budget, I have a 21 Venture with KDSS. 90% pavement princess and 10% offroad (nothing extreme really just off the beaten path) I want...
  4. P

    DIY maintenance quick reference

    I'm a new owner of a 2021 4runner Venture Special Edition with 52k miles purchased from a dealership which was Gold Certified. I'm new to the 4runner world and toyota all together. Should I be sticking to getting my maintenance schedule done at the dealership or start doing my own?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top