Recent content by Preacherman

  1. P

    3rd Gen front lift

    yes I do. Still got em. pt
  2. P

    3rd Gen front lift

    I was cleaning out my garage and found a new, used set of rough country front lift spacers for a 3rd gen 4runner. I bought the entire lift but only used the rear springs and shocks, so I still have these. $45 and I will ship them on my dime USPS in the US this is the same kit they are from...
  3. P

    Rear shocks too short?

    Yes I have the same kit. It sounds like shocks are my issue. Does anyone know what length will be needed for that size lift? I really want to get the rancho 9000's I had them on my lifted trooper and loved them.
  4. P

    Rear shocks too short?

    I put a 3 inch toytec lift on my 2013 sr5 4runner and I think the rear shocks are too short. I used the lift coils and the lift said "may need longer rear shocks". My question is how do I know if the shocks are too short? What leads me to believe the shocks are too short is when I am off road...
  5. P

    The family 4runner build

    Thanks for the welcome. Yes, that's my fj62 in the back. It's a tank. I am sloooowly trying to get it in shape for a long trip but it is so much nicer to mod a new truck that has no issues. Midland is crazy busy! $100 barrel oil makes for a crazy oilfield. There are about 3x more people here...
  6. P

    The family 4runner build

    Next I needed a fridge slide and drawer for my junk. Even though I got the toytec mid/heavy springs I wanted to keep it light and functional. My requirements for a drawer system were: 1. Kind of light weight 2. Fridge slide 3. Safe ( I worry about having a high speed wreck and it coming apart)...
  7. P

    The family 4runner build

    Over the entire trip (3,000) miles I avg 15.7. I was very happy.
  8. P

    The family 4runner build

    Next up I needed my ham radio and 12v fridge installed. The radio was the easy part. After setting in the runner for an hour or so I finially found the perfect place for the remote head of my ft7900r dual band radio. With the remote head mounted I placed a small radio shack speaker under...
  9. P

    The family 4runner build

    Well I am new here so I thought I would share my family 4runner build. It started when I picked up a 2013 SR5 4x4 late this spring. My family (wife and two boys) love long expedition style road trips. We plan a long two week trip every summer. This summer had us planned for a 3,000 +mile...
  10. P

    Wtb 4Runner 5star rims

    I'm in texas and have a set off of a 2013 4runner with less than 100 miles on them. I drove straight from the dealership to the tire store to replace them. I will throw in factory lugs too. PM me if you are interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,583
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top