Recent content by Ratfink749

  1. R

    Ironman Foam Cell Pro

    Appreciate the link. Their lightest spring rate is still 720 lb/in front and 234 lb/in rear, which IMO is still quite high for the ‘Runner. The springs I have, in spite of their rating are still listed as medium springs (TOYO65B and TOYO56B)
  2. R

    Ironman Foam Cell Pro

    As I understood it I got the medium springs. Looking again, perhaps I did get the heavy? I only have the stock bump stops at this time. Until I got on the forums I never gave bump stops a second thought. The truck feels incredibly harsh/tight as much in the front end as much as the rear. Could...
  3. R

    Ironman Foam Cell Pro

    Whiplash? Or too high of expectations? I’ve been running the FCP’s for about 20k miles now on my 17 TRDORP without KDSS. 3.0/2.5” with stock weight springs in the struts and 600lb springs in the back (drawers/roof rack/moles and some other goodies in the back) On the road the ride is decent...
  4. R

    Post pics of your drawer/storage system

    SolidWoodWorx Built these off of the SolidWoodWorx plans online. After I get some more wood I’ll add in the side cubbies. They have first class customer service and their hardware package was top notch. Now I just need to fill the drawers up!
  5. R

    Ironman Foam Cell Pro

    One week in.. I put the stage 1 kit on my 17 TRDORP about a week ago. I set up the alignment and yes, the caster is low. Only 1.8-2.0* the truck still drives pretty well. I initially had Cornfed spacers on 2/1”. The front sits just a hair higher and the rear is probably 1.5” higher (I did not...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top