Recent content by raven18330

  1. R

    Toytec boss lift kit help.

    Its an SR5. I talked to Toytec this morning. They said that i could no longer use the hinges with the stock skid plate but there should be two front bolts that will hold it in place. I was missing the front bolts so i stopped at Toyota and picked up some today. i am going to try to remount the...
  2. R

    Toytec boss lift kit help.

    Ok, so i finally got the skid plate competely off. Here is where i am at. I installed a toytec boss lift on a 2013 toyota 4runner. I installed the sway bar relocation and the diff drop. When i got done i had a horrible rubbing noise. After a lot of looking i found that the sway bar was rubbing...
  3. R

    Toytec boss lift kit help.

    I had the sway bar relocation brackets installed and was rubbing on the support arm. They told me i needed to install the radiator support relocation brackets to stop the rub. Now my skid plate wont hinge over the radiator support brackets. And i can't even seem to get the skid plate off. Got 1...
  4. R

    Toytec boss lift kit help.

    Help! I am installing a toytec boss lift kit on a 2013 toyota 4runner and am having some problems. I have the radiator support relocation brackets in place and now my skid plate is hitting them and won't hinge back in place. What am i missing to fix this?
  5. R

    Driver's Door Lock Actuator Motor Repair [step-by-step w/ pics!!]

    Awesome video and instructions! Took me less than 2 hours start to finish. Thanks for saving me headache and $$$!
  6. R

    GOBI Roof Rack *Group Buy* Winter 2016

    Group buy Hi, Very interested in getting in on this group buy! 5th gen stealth rack.
  7. R

    ***Bajarack Group Buy***

    Group buy Any chance another of these group buys will be occuring soon?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top