Recent content by Rich307

  1. R

    What the heck is this!?

    Running down a pretty good leak on my 95. R150 tranny. Pic is from the passenger side. It looks like a vacuum line, but on manual? There was a cap on it, but it seems to be the culprit of the leak.... it's right next to the shifter on the passenger side. I can't upload pics... so please check...
  2. R

    Cup Holders for the 1st gen?

    Thanks for all the good ideas for my 1st gen Awesome option here Super clean
  3. R

    COB's 1990 4Runner 2-Door

    Never seen one of these before. Pretty cool Pretty cool area for sure These bulbs are the worst I need to do the same.. not looking forward to it If I find one for a 3.0 for a decent price, I'll do it for sure
  4. R

    1st Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Super cool pictures. Awesome water fall Paint looks amazing
  5. R

    2nd Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Love it! Best color right here Stock tires right? 31x10.50R15?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top