Recent content by RogueOne

  1. R

    CV Boot replacement question

    Anyone have any good videos on the process of replacing the vc?
  2. R

    Question for the Bay Area members

    Yeah I talked to Jerry today when I went in to pick up the sliders. Due to the move and having to get orders out it would be 2 weeks before he could install them. I will probably just wait and have them installed there it's just hard with my work schedule and their hours.
  3. R

    Question for the Bay Area members

    I'm in the east bay and got a set of BAMF sliders but need to have the frame plates and gussets welded up and possibly welded to the frame since I herd bolting them to the frame isn't a great idea. Can anyone recommend me a shop or does anyone have the ability to help me out with some welding...
  4. R

    50'' led light bar???

    Did you guys build your own mounts or were you able to find someone online to make them?
  5. R

    50'' led light bar???

    I know most people run 40 or 41'' but is anyone running a 50? if so where can I get mounts? I was able to get a 50'' light bar for practically free and jumped on the deal not knowing most people run a smaller bar.
  6. R

    Rooftop Light Bar Mounts

    Any idea if anyone makes mounts for a 50?
  7. R

    Rooftop Light Bar Mounts

    Can you make a mount to fit a 50'' bar for a 3rd gen?
  8. R

    FS 4th gen 18" Limited Wheels 500.00 plus shipping NorCal

    where in NorCal and can you post a pic of them on your 4runner?
  9. R

    Fox Shocks Front Coilover 2.0?

    What do you plan on doing with your 4runner? I did the toytek boss coil overs and I'm pretty happy with them.
  10. R

    Lower ball joint failure???

    Thanks for the write up. I think I will be replacing mine soon.
  11. R

    Lower ball joint failure???

    can you order online from toyota dallas?
  12. R

    Lower ball joint failure???

    can someone link me to a good place to buy some. Also as stated above has anyone made better ones then oem?
  13. R

    Lower ball joint failure???

    I saw the thread that talked about the recall but when I put in my vin nothing came up.
  14. R

    Lower ball joint failure???

    What causes the lower ball joints to fail? Seeing these recent threads has got me a little nervous. I have a 2001 T4R Sport with 109k on it. Should I replace them soon? Only mods I have is a toytec boss coil over lift up front. Help put my mind at ease. Sean
  15. R

    1st Gen Roll Bar - $50 - Bay Area, California

    Where in the bay area are you located?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top