Recent content by Samichlaus

  1. S

    Other Interests among 4Runner Owners

    Bulldogs. Antique Radios. Cooking, especially on my Yoder 1500. Putting together a 150 gallon aquarium this weekend. Thinking about getting a HAM license, seems like it might be fun. This is Larry. Not my radio but I have one just like it. Actually i have a few, more than the...
  2. S

    Portable Jump Starters?

    LOL i came here to make this thread. I need a Father's Day gift. Dad drives a 5.7 Tundra.
  3. S

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    I can't say enough good about the SC. Makes me smile everyday. The freeway, hills, around town, the Northern Arizona desert all are much more fun. Get yourself one!
  4. S

    Picked up a 2019 Nightshade 4WD

    Good plan, personally waiting for 2021, the portal axle option will be available.
  5. S

    What nationality are you ? Anyone famous in family ?

    Dad is Scottish, mom is Mexican. I love bagpipes and tacos. True story.
  6. S

    What mods do you wish you had done sooner?

    It's all legal. Dealer installed it. I couldn't be happier with it. Freeway driving, hills, passing are greatly improved. This thread is pretty good. Magnuson Supercharger 2K Mile Review and 6K Mile Review
  7. S

    What mods do you wish you had done sooner?

    I agree 100%. Purchased in September, installed the SC in April. Looking back I would have done it before I drove it off the lot.
  8. S

    Nautical Blue Owners - Post Your Pics Here

    Got a 2018 a few months ago. Nautical Blue is definitely the fastest color imo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top