Recent content by schmiks

  1. S

    Rough Country 3" suspension lift 96-02

    Changing the shocks to install the kit? Or are you talking about changing the shocks that went bad from the kit?
  2. S

    Rough Country 3" suspension lift 96-02

    Awesome, I am not too worried about the ride as I know it will vary a little compared to what it is now. I really was just curious about the brake lines. I just want to know about that before I make the commitment and drop the money for the lift.
  3. S

    Rough Country 3" suspension lift 96-02

    Do you enjoy this lift? Has it done well for you? Any feedback?
  4. S

    Rough Country 3" suspension lift 96-02

    Hey guys, I have done a decent amount of research on this lift and I think it is the way I am going to go. I want this lift because it is inexpensive and will be good ( I think ) for what I want to achieve. I am not doing any stressful offloading other then driving on light dirt trails, and a...
  5. S

    1.25" spidertrax with aftermarket wheel?

    Thanks for the info man! I am totally cool with that, just wanted to know how far they would stick out and your picture does my question justice!
  6. S

    1.25" spidertrax with aftermarket wheel?

    Thanks my dude!
  7. S

    1.25" spidertrax with aftermarket wheel?

    Hey guys, I've looked around and gathered as much information as I could have on this subject but none seemed to be the exact same as what I'm looking into. I currently am running 1.25" Spidertrax spacers on my '96 Limited 4runner (With fender flares) I also am looking into buying Ion Alloy...
  8. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    It says, from what I understand with an 8" wheel width and -5mm offset that the backspacing would be around 4.3031"
  9. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    I am cool with them sticking out a little more then they do now. Thats actually what I am looking for. How do I calculate the backspacing?
  10. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    I just want something new. I am making money, I just needed to find the right price for what I am getting. My original question is still posed... Will those 3 items all work together and fit my vehicle fine?
  11. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    Awesome, last question then I think I have got it all figured out! You have been a great help and I appreciate it a lot man! With the offset being -5mm would that push my tire out even a little more then what my spacers already do? The Ion alloy rim that I sent in the response above (Ion Alloy...
  12. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    Alright, haha fair enough. So these Ion Alloys would work perfect then?Ion Alloy Wheels 174 Gloss Black with Machined Lip | 4WheelOnline.com now with 108mm would I need to buy separate lug nuts, and not use the stock ones?
  13. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    my only problem is that I'm balling on a budget, and not a very high one. From what it looks like steel wheels are significantly cheaper.
  14. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    Again, I know we talked about this earlier but I just want to be clear because we spoke about this while talking about the wheel being paired with the BFG tire. Could I do a steel pro comp rim with 108mm center bore (Pro Comp Xtreme Rock Crawler Series 98 Black Wheels 98-6783 - Free Shipping on...
  15. S

    Question about pro comp / and tires

    You know its funny that you mention SCS, I don't know why I didn't think about them. My team and I actually do quite a bit of work with them. I am one of the YotaMafia team members, I don't know if you know what that is but we have a fairly large page on Instagram. And Absalom we will figure it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,600
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top