Recent content by Shoop

  1. S

    Hit 200,000 miles today!

    My 1999 is at 222k, bought it just over a year ago at 213k. Runs like a top, will drive it will it breaks then fix it and keep on driving it.
  2. S

    Viability of a WM roof rack kit?

    I will add my name to the list of very interested. When you have time of course to get this all lined out.
  3. S

    Fuel Gauge Off ????

    I had this issue on my '99 although no where as bad as some people have had it. I did the fuel gauge reset shown below and while it is still not 100% accurate it is much closer. I generally fill up when my gauge is between 1/2-1/4 showing on the gauge to be safe. But I have gone all the way to...
  4. S

    Ford Troll T4?

    The motor is interesting, but not so sure on the looks.
  5. S

    2000 on 24" wheels...WARNING FUGLY!

    Seeing 24" rims on that 4runner made me throw up a little in my mouth.:der:
  6. S

    Post up your Imperial Jade Mica T4R!

    For now still bone stock. But I am sure at some point the mod itch with get the best of me and I will make some changes.
  7. S

    200,000 Mile Club - Check In Here!

    Bought mine with 213k, now at 219k on my 1999 SR5 4x4.
  8. S

    Newbie from Austin, TX!

    Nice looking rigs you have there, and welcome to central Texas.
  9. S

    New guy in Texas

    Actually yes it was on Craigslist, which was a surprise for me as generally they have been rode hard and put away wet for their condition and way over priced.
  10. S

    New guy in Texas

    I need to re-read the buyers guide, had read it before I even bought my 4runner. It and this site is one of the main reasons I bought a Toyota. Good idea on the Jack.
  11. S

    99 limited part out, some nice parts for good prices

    Glad you survived that accident. I sent you a pm about the fog lights and light switch. Thanks, Shoop
  12. S

    New guy in Texas

    Well I finally stopped lurking on the site and joined. Had to, wanted to send a pm about buying some parts, lol. Bought my first 4runner about 8 months ago, a 1999 SR5 4x4 auto model with when I bought it 213k on it. I stole it price wise and this thing is uber clean. Literally bought it from an...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top