Recent content by Sparky18

  1. S

    Extended Warranty

    I picked up my 4 runner about a month ago and paid 800 for a 7/100000 mile warranty from my dealer.
  2. S

    Factory order turn around time in Canada

    I am from Maine and ordered mine the first week of February and I am still waiting. I called the dealership last week for an update any they told me the first or second week of May.
  3. S

    2003 4runner won't start.

    I had a similar issue with mine which was the same year. It ended up being my timing belt.
  4. S

    Custom Build SR5

    I am going through the same thing right now with my dealer. They had no SR5 premiums available with the options I was looking for so they said they would order one for me but it would take 60 to 100 days before I could get it. I was fine with that though because I can continue to drive my...
  5. S

    How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?

    2014 Sr5 Premium. Just ordered a 2014 White SR5 Premium 4x4, with floor mats, remote starter, chrome exhaust tip and all the other bells and whistles for 36,500 OTD. Not a bad deal. Plus they gave me 24,000 trade on my 2010 base model SR5. So only 12,500 out of pocket :naughty:
  6. S

    Seat color choice HELP.

    Do you like the softex, any complaints?
  7. S

    Seat color choice HELP.

    I am purchasing a new 2014 SR5 Premium 4 Runner. I have not even seen what the softex seats look like as my dealer needs to order the vehicle for me. So I have to choose either the Sand beige interior or the Black/ Graphite as those are the only two options. The exterior of the vehicle is going...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top