Recent content by Spirodoukas

  1. S

    What did you do with your 4runner today?

    Does anyone know if the VSC Switch (bottom left of the steering wheel) lights up when the lights are turned on? I am in the process of switching burned out bulbs for the climate control, rear window switch, DAC switch, cupholder bulb, etc, and I am not sure about the VSC switch (if it has a...
  2. S

    Climate control lights

    Does anyone know if the VSC Switch (bottom left of the steering wheel) lights up when the lights are turned on? I am in the process of switching burned out bulbs for the climate control, rear window switch, DAC switch, cupholder bulb, etc, and I am not sure about the VSC switch (if it has a...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top