Recent content by Stlstrs

  1. S

    2010 Third Row Seat

    I'm looking for the lower seat portion for the 3rd row, right side. Needs to be black leather, fits a 2010 or compatible model. Thanks for the help.
  2. S

    2011 4Runner - Ignition Stuck

    Towed to the dealer. Suppose to get it back Monday. Apparently the ignition cylinder was bound up/broken. Fortunately, I have about 1500 miles and 4 months left on my warrantee. Thanks for the replies.
  3. S

    2011 4Runner - Ignition Stuck

    Two keys, both work in the door. I tried disconnecting the battery, nothing. Looking like a bad cylinder to me. I will report back on my outcome, for future searching.
  4. S

    2011 4Runner - Ignition Stuck

    This is about where I'm at now. Tried all that, probably call a locksmith or the dealer in the morning, if I can't figure it out tonight.
  5. S

    2011 4Runner - Ignition Stuck

    Yes. Key come out and goes in fine, just won't turn. Wiggle back and forth, check for park. Thanks for the reply.
  6. S

    2011 4Runner - Ignition Stuck

    Hey guys, I'm obviously new on this Forum; I'm active over on TTORA. Tonight I have a little problem with the wife's Runner, 2011, SR5. The key won't turn. I can't decide if it's the wheel lock. I've tried everything I can think of, now I'm stuck. Anyone run across this? I'm thinking the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top