Recent content by Stratshot

  1. S

    2020 4Runner Pricing

    Good afternoon all, I’m new to the forum and new to the world of Toyota. I saw this post about pricing and I’d figured i could run the number I was provided by the dealer by you all for some feedback. I’m being offered an OTD price of $38,100 for: 2020 TRD Off Road Not the premium. Let me...
  2. S

    2020 Pricing

    Good afternoon all, I’m new to the forum and new to the world of Toyota. I saw this post about pricing and I’d figured i could run the number I was provided by the dealer by you all for some feedback. I’m being offered an OTD price of $38,100 for: 2020 TRD Off Road Not the premium. Let me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top