2020 4Runner Pricing

Register to hide this ad
hipsters will pay it.
It's not just the PRO, by my calculations, all trims are increasing by a pretty significant amount:

4Runner 4x2 SR5 V6 5ECT - $910
4Runner 4x4 SR5 V6 5ECT - $910
4Runner 4x2 SR5 Premium V6 5ECT - $2,275
4Runner 4x4 SR5 Premium V6 5ECT - $2,275
4Runner 4x4 TRD Off-Road V6 5ECT - $1,455
4Runner 4x4 TRD Off-Road Premium V6 5ECT - $2,275
4Runner 4x2 Limited V6 5ECT - $1,460
4Runner 4x4 Limited V6 5ECT - $1,460
4Runner 4x4 Nightshade V6 5ECT - $2,260
4Runner 4x4 TRD Pro V6 5ECT - $3,150
 
Sucks to suck.

tumblr_pqzfmp8cpw1s0nfmz_500.gif
 
It's not just the PRO, by my calculations, all trims are increasing by a pretty significant amount:

4Runner 4x2 SR5 V6 5ECT - $910
4Runner 4x4 SR5 V6 5ECT - $910
4Runner 4x2 SR5 Premium V6 5ECT - $2,275
4Runner 4x4 SR5 Premium V6 5ECT - $2,275
4Runner 4x4 TRD Off-Road V6 5ECT - $1,455
4Runner 4x4 TRD Off-Road Premium V6 5ECT - $2,275
4Runner 4x2 Limited V6 5ECT - $1,460
4Runner 4x4 Limited V6 5ECT - $1,460
4Runner 4x4 Nightshade V6 5ECT - $2,260
4Runner 4x4 TRD Pro V6 5ECT - $3,150


why do we care about this again?
 
Even as over priced as they are, they are still a bargain in most trims when compared to the Jeep Wrangler. $60K for a loaded out Rubicon JLU is just insanity.
 
Good afternoon all,

I’m new to the forum and new to the world of Toyota. I saw this post about pricing and I’d figured i could run the number I was provided by the dealer by you all for some feedback.

I’m being offered an OTD price of $38,100 for:

2020 TRD Off Road Not the premium.

Let me know what y’all think.

I appreciate it and apologize if I should have posted elsewhere.
 
Good afternoon all,

I’m new to the forum and new to the world of Toyota. I saw this post about pricing and I’d figured i could run the number I was provided by the dealer by you all for some feedback.

I’m being offered an OTD price of $38,100 for:

2020 TRD Off Road Not the premium.

Let me know what y’all think.

I appreciate it and apologize if I should have posted elsewhere.
Heres a better place to look.
How much are people paying for the NEW 4Runner?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top