Recent content by StrmTpr

  1. S

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Today is a good day!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Don't see the PM, try shooting me another one.
  3. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Free!!! Thats right, your eyes read correctly...FREE! Is your exhaust a lil beat up from the trails or from running over a Honda or two. Well... Ive got ya covered. I have the stock exhaust from my 2016 TEP just dying to find a new home. There are less then 1k miles on these pipes, so if you...
  4. S

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    I purchased them solely for the protection. They are designed and very well built. I will feel very confident in using them as jacking point and for sliding/teetering once I weld them to the frame. The M8 bolts make me a lil nervous. I'm 6'3" so I don't really use them as a step but my wife...
  5. S

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Just another set of SSO Sliders Out of the blue my sliders showed up so I decided to test fit'em before they get coated. Stoked on the craftsmanship and design! Thanks SouthernSS I decided to add lock washers. All jacked up They fit perfect and look sikk!
  6. S

    HaydenATX's '15 TE-The Yeti

    Thanks for the report!! Carrying my spare in the roof rack for now but I want to free up the space for wheelin/camping season. Might have to put that on the list then.
  7. S

    HaydenATX's '15 TE-The Yeti

    How do ya like the wilco?? Does it move around in the receiver any? Seems like it would move side to side a bit. Nice rig man! Keep up the build.
  8. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    Item is SOLD, Thanks for the interest!
  9. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    I had no idea they were so spendy.
  10. S

    5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

    TRD Pro Garnish and Grille Here's your opportunity get the front end of your SR5 or Trail looking like a PRO, and save some coin while you're at it! I bought my TE from a dealer that does mock TRD Pro's. I removed this and switched back to the normal grille. There are only 1700 miles on my TE...
  11. S

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Got to stretch'er legs out a lil...
  12. S

    4Runner Picture Gallery (All Gens)

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

    What did you do to/in your 5th Gen today?!

    Added some extra digging power...
  14. S

    Post your 5th Gen Super White T4r photo

    Day trippin in the Rockies

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top