Recent content by t4rmonte

  1. T

    Transmission interchangability

    Once you swap the valve control body from the 01/02 into the tranny, it comes with the wiring harness so everything connects as it was before. I hope this answers your question. The link provided gives all the info.
  2. T

    Transmission interchangability

    Can't help you with which Sequoia transmissions would work, but I can tell you what I learned during my 2WD to 4WD conversion on my 2001. I couldn't find a good 01/02 version, but I was able to swap the internal valve body from my bad 01 transmission into my 'new to me' 98 version. The 96-00...
  3. T

    front D ring mounts

    Glad to hear that you're still making them. I would like a set in black. I'll try to reach out to you via PM. I'm new to the board so I'll see what I can do...
  4. T

    front D ring mounts

    Are you still making recovery points for 3rd Gens? I tried to go to Trackdecal.com , but it says 'Service Temporarily Unavailable'.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,590
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top