Recent content by tjwomble93

  1. T

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    New wheels and tires just in time for the NC snow! Toytec adjustable coilover kit w/ bilstein 5100 front and rear (set at 3"), 2" toytec coils rear 5th gen 4runner 20" limited wheels 275/60r20 Toyo A/T2
  2. T

    Spacer lift and UCAs or Coil overs?

    Thanks for the help everyone, I decided on the Toytec 3" coilover lift kit and ordered it this morning 3" Lift W/ Bilstein 5100 Height Adj Coilovers FJ/4Runner T-man: It's going to be on the road 90% of the time, though I plan on taking it to the beach, mudding, light/moderate trails (after...
  3. T

    Spacer lift and UCAs or Coil overs?

    Yeah I plan on doing the lift myself with a tech-savvy buddy of mine. The toytec coil over installation seems simple enough but I'm having trouble distinguishing the difference between two Toytec coilovers: the TTAFCS-HA-0309 , and the TK-4 (non-assembled) as they both have the Bilstein 5100...
  4. T

    Spacer lift and UCAs or Coil overs?

    Yeah I plan on doing the lift myself with a tech-savvy buddy of mine. The toytec coil over installation seems simple enough but I'm having trouble distinguishing the difference between two Toytec coilovers: the TTAFCS-HA-0309 , and the TK-4 (non-assembled) as they both have the Bilstein 5100...
  5. T

    Spacer lift and UCAs or Coil overs?

    Thanks for the response guys, I guess my only worry with the coilovers and reaching close to 3" of lift is alignment. I guess I'll run it at 2.5 until I can afford the UCAs and hope the 275/60r20 fits with 1.25" spacers
  6. T

    Spacer lift and UCAs or Coil overs?

    Hey guys, so I've been doing my research hoping not to have to post a thread (in case it's already been covered) but I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I have a 2004 4runner limited 4wd (w/o XREAS) and I'm looking at suspension lifts. I've ordered the 5th gen 20" limited wheels and...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo
Back
Top