Recent content by Tomasz

  1. T

    Wiring PIAA fog lights on the Gobi roof rack

    I run 4 18g wires on each side of the windshield. When is say 4, I mean 2 sets of wires, each with 2 x 18g wires inside. To hook up 1 fog light, you only need 1white and 1black wire. All the rest of the stuff is inside the engine compartment. If you running a light bar, you might not have an...
  2. T

    Wiring PIAA fog lights on the Gobi roof rack

    You might be able to fit a 12ga if it's a single wire. 2 or 3 shielded wires might not fit. Even with the 18ga I had issues and had to continue pushing it down into the molding
  3. T

    Wiring PIAA fog lights on the Gobi roof rack

    Below are some pictures and steps on how I wired the PIAA fog lights on the Gobi roof rack. This might or might not be correct, so I would appreciate feedback / comments. My goal was to install these lights without drilling through the roof. Therefore, I routed 2 x 18 gauge wires (2 sets)...
  4. T

    What's everyone using for storage boxes in their T4R?

    ---------------------------- It's in response to another person feedback and my post of the storage box. Check the thread and you will see how it's related
  5. T

    What's everyone using for storage boxes in their T4R?

    It's a reference to another person's quote and my other posting in the thread.
  6. T

    Post your 5th Gen Super White T4r photo

    2015 4R Trail with KDSS
  7. T

    What's everyone using for storage boxes in their T4R?

    Something like that. If you are into shooting and tired of paper targets, check out this website: SASS-Home of Cowboy Action Shooting There is a club in every state.
  8. T

    Official T4R "Firearms" thread

    Shooting clubs For all the shooting fans, check out this site: SASS-Home of Cowboy Action Shooting There is a cowboy shooting club in every state.
  9. T

    What's everyone using for storage boxes in their T4R?

    Here is an inside pic
  10. T

    What's everyone using for storage boxes in their T4R?

    Materials Sorry, but I don't have too many work-in-progress pics. I attached 2 I have Most of the materials I purchased online Home Depot 8 x 4 1/2" plywood. $40 4 eye-to-eye turnbuckles. $8 Black paint Online 2 heavy duty 32" drawer slides. $35 to $45 2 chest handles...
  11. T

    Trail edition factory roof rack

    Black roof rails I have a set of black OEM roof rails for sale. These were painted black and recently removed when I installed a roof rack Let me know if interested?
  12. T

    Bull Bar 2015 4R

    True. They are not easy to get to, but pretty easy to remove / install the bull bar. 3 bolts on each side.
  13. T

    What's everyone using for storage boxes in their T4R?

    I did not want to spent the $$$ on truck vault, so built my own. All the materials cost me $200. 1/2" plywood, heavy duty sliding rails (online), couple of handles & locks + foam insert for whatever you will put there
  14. T

    blacking out/removing stock roof rack help needed

    I have the 5th gen rails Did you get your rails blacked-out? I had my 5th gen rails painted black, but I just installed a roof rack, so don't need the OEM rails and willing to sell.
  15. T

    5th Gen T4R Picture Gallery

    Here is my 2015 4Runner Trail with TRD wheels

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,570
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top