Recent content by TXmike

  1. T

    Desert Dawg build...what a switch!

    do you have any problems with your lift or tires throwing sensor's?
  2. T

    5th gen Revtek lift??

    so I'm going to pick up my new 5th gen today. I have been looking at different lifts that are available, and now want to get peoples opinions on lifts that they have or had and what yall would recommend. the dealer had some already lifted with a Revtek lift kit, and it drove and handled well...
  3. T

    Desert Dawg build...what a switch!

    i like the desert dawg sticker idea. that's gonna be sweet
  4. T

    Desert Dawg build...what a switch!

    Paul, just got done going through your build process. amazing job! I'm a new T4R'er, actually I don't even have mine yet. wont be here till the 25th and wont be ready till after July 7th. But so far you have done nearly everything I have planned for mine. so its really exciting seeing what it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top