Recent content by UMIGHTB

  1. U

    headlights stuck in the on position - NOTHING else works

    /\ Thank you sir! This is some good info to start. Please give me some time to respond. I am honestly playing middle man because my truck is parked 30 minutes awayat my buddies spot who has a shop (and WAY too many projects to juggle) so I will relay this info to him and make some time to get...
  2. U

    headlights stuck in the on position - NOTHING else works

    Damn it! You guys are already popping popcorn. Not a good sign... There are no DRL's. Like I said with no key in, when I connect the battery the headlights are on. No response when I put the key in or try to turn it over. Also I did not mention that the only dash light on is the airbag icon...
  3. U

    headlights stuck in the on position - NOTHING else works

    Lights come on even without the key in
  4. U

    headlights stuck in the on position - NOTHING else works

    New to the site so I thank you all in advance for your help, now and in the future! I bought a 99 4runner from a friend recently which had lightly rolled onto its side into a bank last year during a snow storm. The only significant damage done was to the right front door. The vehicle has been...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top