Recent content by WA2000

  1. W

    Malfunctioning 4x4

    To clarify, Tested vsv connections. Brown VSV shows good connection in 2wd & 4wd. Also has pressure. Blue VSV no power, and no vac pressure. Switching vac lines does not engage 4wd. So the signal is not transferring in the vsv, and it seems I am also not getting pressure in the rear VSV...
  2. W

    Malfunctioning 4x4

    Thanks for jumping in on this Durk! I did trace the vsv lines to the diff and found one disconnected! Must have happened when replacing the power steering return & pressure lines recently. Although when I re-connected the vac line and went back to testing the vsv it shows no difference...
  3. W

    Installed 1" body lift

    Timmy the toolman has a video on youtube of him installing a 2in Body lift on a 3rd gen. That might help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9tD2iRlF7Y&feature=youtu.be Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk
  4. W

    Malfunctioning 4x4

    So I've been attempting to diagnose my blinking 4x4 lights, ie my 4x4 not engaging. I have searched many threads and ended up doing a few different repairs already with no results, further help to diagnosis is needed, thanks for all suggestions. 2000 limited Went to a trail recently and go...
  5. W

    Sway Bar Links - Eugene, OR

    MStudt Pm sent, Interested in 3rd gen disco front & standard rear! Thanks looks like a great product!
  6. W

    Brilliant's Mod Thread

    I live in the Bothell area, but i realize there may not be many trails in suburban Bothell area haha Ive seen some good footage of Darrington near some power line trails. Figured one day I might take the Overland loop from Snoqualmie to Darrington and see if i can find them! We should plan...
  7. W

    Brilliant's Mod Thread

    Wow. Amazing rig! Hopefully I'll see you around town one day. Love those lights, I checked out the supplier you got them from. Seems kind of sketchy, any issues at all? Can you possibly provide a bit more info on your winch mounting locations? I plan to switch my 2000 bumper for the earlier...
  8. W

    Ebay's freedom offroad uca?

    I found a set of these new still in the box near me for about $300. Curious to see if any issues to report on these? Or if we have found any more info about the manufacturer?
  9. W

    Does anyone from the northwest actually use this?

    Hey everyone, checking in from Bothell WA. Anyone up for a labor day run?
  10. W

    Hard to find Specs, Info & Measurements on 231mm 13WL Tundra Calipers & Rotors

    Just bought my 2000 T4R. Excited to do this upgrade. Will update with photos! Only question I have, When buying the remaned 13WL I realized it does not come with all hardware. (Mounting bolts especially) I am worried that my current caliper mounting bolts will come up too short. Will my...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,559
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top