Recent content by wakt600RR

  1. W

    Silver 4runners (pics)

    Watching this got me homesick all over again Great video!!
  2. W

    FS: Beige Car Sunglasses Case Holder/Storage Box -$15

    Are mounting screws included? Do both sides need the buffer? Thanks
  3. W

    Falken Wildpeak AT3W: initial impressions

    Love my Falken Wildpeak in 265/70/17. Got 2 1/2 spacer lifts in the front and 1 1/2 in the back. There was rubbing at front (mostly during reverse) so I had to trim the fender liners.
  4. W

    Free: 5th Gen SR5 roof rails, Washington, DC

    Is this still available?
  5. W

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    How did your window explode? Is it a manufacturer's defect? I've read that changes in environmental temperature can affect it. Nice T4R!
  6. W

    Fender apron missing on my 2004 T4R SR5

    Hi all, I recently noticed that the front fender aprons (rubber liner?) that separates the inner wheel well from the engine is missing on both sides. Is this something I need to be concerned about or can I go about my merry way and leave it as is? Though I have 2.5" shock spacer lifts on the...
  7. W

    What would you do?

    This was with Ourisman Toyota in Chantilly. I'll take your advice and share my experience with Toyota corporate. I'm sure Ourisman has a lot of loyal and happy customers, unfortunately this was not a positive experience for me.
  8. W

    What would you do?

    You're right. I need to break out of my mindset that only the dealership can get the job done "right", do more research, and look at other garages in the area.
  9. W

    What would you do?

    Yes they did, so that part was good
  10. W

    What would you do?

    A lot has happened in the last 8 days regarding my 4Runner, so I'll do my best to summarize: A month ago, I took my 2004 T4R to my local Toyota service station/dealership where they informed me I needed a new AC evaporator and that the work involved removal of the dash. The work took 4 days and...
  11. W

    FS: 4th Gen SR5 wheels with NITTO Crosstek tires 265/65/17 NOVA $100

    Selling four 4th Gen SR5 wheels with NITTO Crosstek tires in 265/65/17. Lugs included, but no TPMS. Everything is in very good condition and the tires have plenty of thread left on them. I am located in Northern Virginia, in the South Riding area. $100 cash takes it all. Local pick-up only please.
  12. W

    Roof Rack Cover Blew Off -- easy place to get replacement?

    Lost one too Just replaced the front passenger side...I am pretty certain it was knocked off during a recent drive through the car wash. It's unfortunate these are so easy to lose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top