Recent content by WVman

  1. W

    Trying to source 4 spare wheels.

    Are u just wanting wheels to run in the winter? I got my old 13 4runner wheels, but they are 17x7. I'm in the Northern Panhandle about 30 miles from Pittsburgh.
  2. W

    Changing Differential & Transfer Case Fluids - Pics Included

    I went to Amazon and got washer kit, decided to go with Redline 75w90 for axles and stick with the Toyota 75w for TC.
  3. W

    Tire Poll: general grabber at2 vs Falken wildpeak a/t3

    I put the Falken AT3W on my Runner a few months ago, and I like them a lot good in snow and rain.
  4. W

    Need help choosing between 4 tires

    I'm 4unning the Falken AT3W and like them a lot. They are good in snow and handle good in rain.
  5. W

    Transfer case lube.

    Thanks.
  6. W

    Magnetic Grey 4Runners! Lets see them!

    Nice wheels, do you have any rubbing issues?
  7. W

    Level 8 MK6

    Any rubbing issues?
  8. W

    New FN Overlander Wheels

    Tag. I will be looking for wheels and tires in early Spring. I like the gun metal wheels.
  9. W

    Oil bottle in engine.

    Napa gold or Puralator oil filters are good, or just get a Toyota factory filter.
  10. W

    Oil change recommendation in California

    My dealer does a good job they are just slow, like real slow.
  11. W

    What heavy duty battery?

    I would check out Odyssey batteries. Optimas quality has gone down since moving to Mexico.
  12. W

    What heavy duty battery?

    I would check out Odyssey batteries. Optimas quality hase gone down since moving to Mexico.
  13. W

    Which tires?

    This will be the tire I go to when my tires wear out. I have read good reviews.
  14. W

    5th Gen Maintenance Documentation and Reference

    Thanks Going to get this done before winter.
  15. W

    New Falken AT tire (A/T3W)

    Looks really good, just ordered my Bilsteins next will be tires.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top