Recent content by xweslingx

  1. X

    WTB 5th Gen Trd Off Road 17 Inch wheels NYC NJ PA

    Im interested if you still have them!
  2. X

    Fuel Tank Relocation (and new Rear Bumper design)

    In for this as well!
  3. X

    2003-up LT rear set-up

    2003-up LT rear set-up. I only got to run it for about 7k or so miles and never got to take it offroad. I switched back to stock because the rear height is not new born car seat friendly. This came off my 2019 but I called to make sure and it works on 2003-up 4runners. All you’d need to complete...
  4. X

    FS: 2019 TRD Pro Fox Shocks (5th gen) - San Diego, CA

    If you'll part with just the rear shocks I'm game!
  5. X

    2017 TRD PRO Suspension

    Are these still available?
  6. X

    Hard Rock ORV Park - Oct 24-25

    If for some reason I don't end up doing Potts in VA i'll make this
  7. X

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    Thats ironic, I made a rear bumper for mine just gotta make a front lol
  8. X

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    what front bumper is that?
  9. X

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    Finally got to test everything out after having it installed for a few weeks.
  10. X

    Wanted Suspension Parts 4Runner or FJ

    I have rear lower links in good shape. PM me.
  11. X

    FS: Konig Countersteer X, New, $799 shipped, AR

    Subbed in case they are still available after the holidays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,386
Messages
3,554,599
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya
Back
Top