Hi! :hello: I've been lurking around here for a couple weeks, ever since I bought my 4runner. I'm so impressed with how friendly and helpful everyone seems to be here and I'm looking forward to getting advice as I fix him up!
'86 4runner, 22re, 4cyl, manual, 202k. Rusty around the fenders but still my dream truck. I'm looking forward to learning how to do everything to this truck.
I bought Chuck in San Francisco for $2,400 and a large pizza then learned to drive manual on a solo drive home to Arizona. He loves doing forest service trails in 4low.
Everyone, I'd like to introduce Chuck:
'86 4runner, 22re, 4cyl, manual, 202k. Rusty around the fenders but still my dream truck. I'm looking forward to learning how to do everything to this truck.
I bought Chuck in San Francisco for $2,400 and a large pizza then learned to drive manual on a solo drive home to Arizona. He loves doing forest service trails in 4low.
Everyone, I'd like to introduce Chuck:
