jcage89
New member
That's a shame. I made sure not to walk out until I had it in writing what my trade in would be. He said he could guarantee that value as long as nothing happens until my CB arrives, and it doesn't take longer than a couple months.
They gave me a really strong offer on my '064runner Sport.... but its a 4runner and tricked out with nice Kenwood Android Nav/camera and tons of upgrades. I decided to keep it and let my dad have it. I think you did it the right way, get a quote in advance of the day you go to buy your new rig.... once again you want to be holding all the cards if possible.
JC