3ed Gen LED Map Lights

Ape Runner

New member
Hi All,

I bought a 3rd Gen Interior LED Kit from PFRANLEDS (4Runner - Interior kit (3rd Gen.) - PFran LEDs). Before ordering, I emailed the owner to make sure it was a legit company; he said he was from ih8mud forums, so I assumed it was okay. Well now that I need customer service he is nowhere to be found. Avoid them at all costs would be my advice. It's only $5 that I'm out, but it pisses me off that they won't reply to my emails.

So the map lights that are included in the kit don't work. I was sent 2 wedge bulbs and my map lights are not wedge shaped; they push and twist a quarter turn in. Can anyone tell me what bulbs I need so I can go onto VLED's and order them?

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi All,

I bought a 3rd Gen Interior LED Kit from PFRANLEDS (4Runner - Interior kit (3rd Gen.) - PFran LEDs). Before ordering, I emailed the owner to make sure it was a legit company; he said he was from ih8mud forums, so I assumed it was okay. Well now that I need customer service he is nowhere to be found. Avoid them at all costs would be my advice. It's only $5 that I'm out, but it pisses me off that they won't reply to my emails.

So the map lights that are included in the kit don't work. I was sent 2 wedge bulbs and my map lights are not wedge shaped; they push and twist a quarter turn in. Can anyone tell me what bulbs I need so I can go onto VLED's and order them?

Thanks

I just bought some from Amazon and they are wrong. Toyota apparently used two different style bulbs. I have the ones you need and you have the ones I need. Would you be interested in a trade. I'm in socal. Wouldn't cost much to mail them. The bulbs I have are Ba9s. Thanks, Patrick

41hUAqaSFxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
 
Hi All,

I bought a 3rd Gen Interior LED Kit from PFRANLEDS (4Runner - Interior kit (3rd Gen.) - PFran LEDs). Before ordering, I emailed the owner to make sure it was a legit company; he said he was from ih8mud forums, so I assumed it was okay. Well now that I need customer service he is nowhere to be found. Avoid them at all costs would be my advice. It's only $5 that I'm out, but it pisses me off that they won't reply to my emails.

So the map lights that are included in the kit don't work. I was sent 2 wedge bulbs and my map lights are not wedge shaped; they push and twist a quarter turn in. Can anyone tell me what bulbs I need so I can go onto VLED's and order them?

Thanks


your map blubs are Ba9's
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top