3rd or 4th gen???

The only thing keeping me from the 4th gen is price. By the time I get a 3rd gen and do the TRD S/C and supporting mods I'd have just as much invested, so it really wouldn't benefit me much (plus a lot of added stress on the rig). As much as I like the looks of the 3rd gen, it's looking more and more like I'm gonna scratch up every penny I can to get the 4th gen. I will not be wheeling at all. It may see a few gravel roads when hunting, and possibly a very slight bit of mud, but nothing deep. I've got a 87 4runner I use when I decide to go off roading, so no big deal there.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top