5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread

Im thinking about buying an arb brushless. I do miss having on board air and I think the design of the brushless compressor overcomes the shortfalls of the brushed motor. already have a mount and an extra CH4x4 cab switch - have no other accessories. figured out the wiring. but damn is it expensive.

anyone have the arb brushless? any issues
 
Hello all, I am looking for a non jbl touch screen preferably without nav. I am located in Massachusetts zip code 02346 for shipping

ok my memory may not be correct here but I don't think you can have a touchscreen without NAV. you can have a touchscreen without JBL but I believe to get the touchscreen you need to have the NAV package. otherwise the touchscreen doesn't really do much

why not go aftermarket here?
 
Sony XAV-AX8500 Plug & Play Toyota 4Runner - $750

Sony 8500 Plug & Play kit from Trail Grid Pro for the Toyota 4Runner. Had this in my 18 Off-Road Premium for about 45 days. Works perfectly - sold the T4R. 10.1" HD tilt/pivot touchscreen, gives you wireless or wired Apple CarPlay and/or Android Auto. Maestro unit is pre-flashed to work with the Toyota steering wheel controls. Also plugs into OBDII port to give you additional information - tire pressure, temps, speed, etc...
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20251108_171322071.jpg
    PXL_20251108_171322071.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 246
  • PXL_20251108_171402109.jpg
    PXL_20251108_171402109.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 246
  • PXL_20251108_171325567.jpg
    PXL_20251108_171325567.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 249
Morimoto XB Evo LED Headlights w/ Superchargers - $900.00

Used set of Morimoto XB Evo LED headlights with the supercharged drivers for 2014-2024 4Runners. They were installed for about 14 months. They have normal scuffs from daily driving and one small scratch on the driver's side headlight. They perform great, I removed them because I sold the 4Runner. Local pickup in the Richmond, VA area is preferred, but I will ship for actual cost. $900 obo
 

Attachments

  • light1.jpg
    light1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 169
  • light2.jpg
    light2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 171
  • light3.jpg
    light3.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 171
  • light4.jpg
    light4.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 169
Sherpa Crestone Roof Rack - $700.00

Used Sherpa Crestone Roof Rack for 2010-2024 4Runners. It has the full height fairing. It was installed for about 14 months. It was used twice to haul lumber, so it's in pretty good condition. I'm selling it because I sold the 4Runner. I prefer local pickup in the Richmond, VA area, but will ship for actual cost. 700 obo.
 

Attachments

  • roof1.jpg
    roof1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 180
  • roof 2.jpg
    roof 2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 182
  • roof 3.jpg
    roof 3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 182
  • roof 4.jpg
    roof 4.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 177
I have a 2020. Anyone have a set of the OEM LED headlights/fogs for sale? Also looking for the adapters if anyone still makes them. Thank you.

adapter isnt needed if you find a 2021 set with the bi headlights (low led, high halogen), this is a pin swap. I have this set and rarely use the high beam.
 
For sale: 2016 Toyota 4runner trd pro quicksand

I am planning to sell my 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in the rare Quicksand color. ~70,000 miles, Clean title and Located in Princeton, NJ.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2148.jpeg
    IMG_2148.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 416
FS: Rear Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir Shocks w/ DSC adjusters, $1700 shipped, CA

Hi all, I posted to the larger classified thread, but I thought I'd also post here for some extra visibility:

FS: Rear Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir Shocks w/ DSC adjusters, $1700 shipped, CA <- images here <-


re-posted info:
Fox 2.5 Factory Series Reservoir Shocks with DSC adjusters for 5th gen 4runner, FJ cruiser

Application: Rear shocks designed for 2003-2021 Toyota 4Runner (2WD/4WD) with 0-1.5" of lift.
Series: Factory Race
Adjustability: Features DSC (Dual Speed Compression) adjusters
Body: 2.5-inch Smooth Body with Remote Reservoir
Dimensions:

Extended Length: 23.97 in.
Collapsed Length: 15.20 in.
Stroke: 8.77 in.


Noteable: I had these recently serviced (incl re-tune, and re-valving) by Accutune to bring them back to "like new." I originally purchased them from Accutune as well. I have receipts and details of the service!

I'm asking $1700, shipped, CONUS.
 
FS: Teal Falcon T8-Seeker, SoCal, $1000

eljefe-albums-for-sale-picture63563-a.jpg
eljefe-albums-for-sale-picture63564-a.jpg
eljefe-albums-for-sale-picture63565-a.jpg
eljefe-albums-for-sale-picture63566-a.jpg



$1,000 for (4) wheels only. OBO
$1,500 for wheels and tires.

Located in Redondo Beach, CA.

NO TPMS.

Falcon T8-Seeker
17x9.0
-38 Offset
6x139.7
Electric Teal


Falken Wildpeak AT3's
285/70/17
Purchased Jan 2024.
Currently 20k miles on them. Rotated every 3k.
4Runner has been kept in garage.
 
FS: Canvasback 2010-2014. $150

eljefe-albums-for-sale-picture63567-rsz-1canvasback.jpg


$150 OBO

Canvasback liner for 2010-2024 4Runner.
Not for sliding tray or 3rd row.

Located in Redondo Beach, CA but can ship at buyers expense.
 
Depo Smoked Tail Lights BNIB, Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights, Lasfit 921 LED Reverse Bulb

Selling some parts, the first is a brand new set of Depo Smoked Tail Lights

The driver's side was installed by a body shop, and removed a week later since I had a different set of LED tails that I wanted to install. These are brand new and sell for $290+tax on Amazon. Asking $200 shipped for the pair.

80-pxl_20251116_195612350_b741aab1f77eefd05c43121333682e44d4d9f7b5.jpg


80-pxl_20251116_195319883_5c6e6acafa76f54e847ff07bab12e0819b59b504.jpg


img_20200316_005922_1_0ffa263d1647e63ce2d3e2d8715c5315e3541a81.jpg


I also have a used set of Morimoto XB LED Fog Lights. These are a straight drop in replacement for the OEM fogs and are blacked out housings. One tab was damaged in my fender bender so the body shop replaced the entire set. I repaired the damaged tab with plastic weld and it's good as new. These retail for $175+tax/shipping so I'm asking for $100 shipped for these.

80-pxl_20251116_200336701_ed7149f4b080143ca4fc805587a3ecc7ae5abb7f.jpg


80-pxl_20251116_200427768_c7ce899084eceb243f489776b8de0a38d9b24b31.jpg


Repaired tab
80-pxl_20251116_200444940_80b105c9b0ec75b0c79ca536eced38544866ea5e.jpg


Also selling a pair of Lasfit LED reverse lights, these are some of the brightest reverse lights available and they look great. Asking $20 shipped for the pair.

80-pxl_20251116_195923681_3f06e27f72a1c21a57dbfa327d31c5cd3bba55ea.jpg


And finally, selling a brand new Steering Wheel Angle Sensor, I ended up with an extra one and have no use for it. It's brand new and never been installed. These retail for $80-100, so I'm asking $50 shipped.

pxl_20230927_001612717_deaa58a118ec22dc1e194510892b38202e3b889d.jpg
Almost a year later this thread is back. Bump
 
I am cleaning out my garage and am selling some of my GOBI 5th Generation 4Runner accessories to anyone off of the I25 border in Colorado.

GOBI Stealth Toolbox - $150
Per the pic, I have the key but I did accidentally bent it but it works just fine. This listing is for the GOBI box only.

GOBI Stealth Sunroof Insert - $200
This listing is for the sunroof insert only.

GOBI Highlift Mounts - Stealth Rack $50
I will also sell the highlift pictured for $50 as well.


I will take paypal or cash and we can complete the transaction in a common location that works for both parties.
 

Attachments

  • GOBIBox2 and Insert.jpg
    GOBIBox2 and Insert.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
  • GobiBox1.jpg
    GobiBox1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • Highlift.jpg
    Highlift.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,373
Messages
3,554,492
Members
248,073
Latest member
tootsie

Trending content

Back
Top