Nice Tim and Allison. You don’t have the part # for that clip do you? Mine broke as well.
Can’t believe Sean still has the original radio in there.
Over the years ordering the wrong parts has cost me hundreds if not more.....
You don’t have the part # for that clip do you? Mine broke as well.
Can’t believe Sean still has the original radio in there.
Over the years ordering the wrong parts has cost me hundreds if not more.....
Thanks! I don't have the part number for that clip but when I get home on Wednesday from work, I think I'll go to Toyota and order a few and add the part number to the video description.
I appreciate it Tim. [MENTION=116877]fourfive[/MENTION] is correct with the number for the clip in oak. I would be curious on the part number for that transfer case gasket. One more thing to tackle in the future.
My cousin has access to a CNC machine. I was considering trying to cut down nylon spacers that would take the place of the new bushings (they wouldn’t ever disintegrate) but his boss said, ah, no. :tsk: :doh:
The transfer case shifter oil deflector and gasket pn I used for my 02 was 36108-35070 & 36345-35050 but I don't have the pn for the j shiter tcase on hand.
So, you must have a limited model based off the oil deflector part number you used.
It's for the multimode transfer case that I believe was standard for all 01-02 & limited models of previous years.
Thanks for making the instructional video, it's gonna help me a lot when I tackles this job. Do you have the OEM part number for the shifter seat assembly? I might replace the whole assembly rather than just replacing the bushing made by Marlin Crawler.
Anyone have a lead on the rubber gasket that sits below the lever bushing, as seen at 42:30 in the video? My bushing has disintegrated and then proceeded to destroy the bushing by cutting it in half and deforming it so it cannot be re-used.
I learned that Marlin Crawler's BLUE bushing replaces both the bushing and the rubber washer beneath it. Problem solved.