Big Paw Crawl 2012

jediwebdude

New member
Dallas-based fab shop BaerTrax puts on an annual off-roading event in Clayton, OK. This was my first time to go. Joined up with other folk from the Dallas Toyota Trail Riders group. The event is intended mostly for crawlers. As expected, folk were skeptical of what 4Runners can do. When we topped the main mountain, Jeepers were asking us the same question over and over: "How'd you guys get up here?" Second most popular question, which I have become accustomed to, was whether or not I was running stock or had a locker, to which I replied "it has ATRAC." Beautiful area. Here's the photo set:
2012 Big Paw Crawl - a set on Flickr

And a few teaser photos:












 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top