Cymon's Weekend Warrior and MFD Thread

After 8 years, 130,000 trouble free miles, multiple cross country trips and still driving as well as the day I took it off the lot a bittersweet moment yesterday when I traded it in for a great deal on a “new to me” 2020 Sequoia TRD Pro.

My kids, new puppy and all of the stuff that come with them were finally outgrowing the 4Runner (the kids, my wife and I have picked up ice hockey so 4 hockey bags weren’t fitting in the 4Runner easily). Test drove the new sequoia but the cargo area and $ weren’t worth the premium (I calculated it would take 15 years of ownership to make up the gas savings). I prefer the dinosaur and bulletproof reliability the 4Runner brought us in a bigger package.

Thanks to all on here and the plethora of knowledge I learned the past 8 years…let the modding begin!
 

Attachments

  • A88128EC-CE34-4809-A081-9985FA0241B3.jpg
    A88128EC-CE34-4809-A081-9985FA0241B3.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 102
After 8 years, 130,000 trouble free miles, multiple cross country trips and still driving as well as the day I took it off the lot a bittersweet moment yesterday when I traded it in for a great deal on a “new to me” 2020 Sequoia TRD Pro.

My kids, new puppy and all of the stuff that come with them were finally outgrowing the 4Runner (the kids, my wife and I have picked up ice hockey so 4 hockey bags weren’t fitting in the 4Runner easily). Test drove the new sequoia but the cargo area and $ weren’t worth the premium (I calculated it would take 15 years of ownership to make up the gas savings). I prefer the dinosaur and bulletproof reliability the 4Runner brought us in a bigger package.

Thanks to all on here and the plethora of knowledge I learned the past 8 years…let the modding begin!

Congrats Cymon!

Let the Modding begin! (You can't get rid of the sickness)
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top