brownersd
Member
Hi all,
Brand‑new in box Eibach PRO‑TRUCK front coilovers, part number E86‑82‑071‑01‑20. Factory sealed, never opened.
If you’re building your 4Runner for daily comfort with weekend trail capability, these are a solid setup. Retail is $995.
I originally bought them to replace one of my front coilovers, but ended up switching to a Dobinsons IMS setup instead — so these have just been sitting, unused.
Price: $850
I'm ok to cover shipping within the 48 continuous states.
(Doggie not included, lol)
Brand‑new in box Eibach PRO‑TRUCK front coilovers, part number E86‑82‑071‑01‑20. Factory sealed, never opened.
If you’re building your 4Runner for daily comfort with weekend trail capability, these are a solid setup. Retail is $995.
I originally bought them to replace one of my front coilovers, but ended up switching to a Dobinsons IMS setup instead — so these have just been sitting, unused.
Price: $850
I'm ok to cover shipping within the 48 continuous states.
(Doggie not included, lol)